- Receive WITS information and save it to an excel sheet or text file.
With the EM WITS Logger you can easily log WITS data on any Windows PC. Pick a serial port, start the WITS logger, and your data will immediately start streaming to a file on your hard drive.
- Easy to Read File Format
The file format is easy to read, displaying decoded WITS values instead of cryptic WITS codes.
- Coordinate to Universal Time
You can choose to save your data in either local time, or UTC time.
- Interact with “Send on Request” WITS Systems. (Such as the Pason EDR!)
The WITS logger will send a “query” packet at a regular interval to ensure information from “send on request” systems stays up to date.
- Easily Start, Pause, and Stop Logging
Logging control is at your fingertips. You can control exactly when data is being saved.
- Multiple Logging Rates
Choose to save every WITS packet received, or save the latest data at intervals of 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, or every 1 minute.
- View Streaming WITS Information
- The WITS Data table allows you to monitor all incoming WITS information, in real time.